Sunday, February 19, 2012

All Things Bacon Festival Draws 5000 Bacon Enthusiasts

This past weekend, the 5th Annual All Things Bacon Festival was held in Des Moines, Iowa. 

You can read a short report on it here http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46443423/ns/local_news-des_moines_ia/t/best-bacon-sold-out-crowd-packs-fairgrounds-event-celebrating-all-things-bacon/

I wasn’t able to attend, but from the news report, it appears they had a full house.  From the newsclip I saw on TV, it looked like a fun time. 

Maybe next year I can take my bacon flavored lip balms and share some bacony goodness without the calories.  They don’t contain any bacon, but they do smell just like bacon. Yum! Bacon without the fat and calories.

Here’s what one happy SoapArt customer said about these little gems, “good stuff! My husband and brother loved the bacon lip balm and will be wanting more! Thanks ( I do hope that any stray dogs don't chase them when they're wearing it! )” 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment