Saturday, May 5, 2012

Soaping With Kids

This morning I had the pleasure of making soap with seven delightful kids at Plaid Peacock.  It was so much fun!!

The parents graciously gave me permission to post some pictures on the blog, so I'll be sharing some in the next few days.  I probably need to wait until after Mother's Day so I don't ruin any possible surprises!  I'm pretty sure it's going to be tough for some of the kids to wait until Mother's Day to give Mom her gift.

If any of you parents read this - thank you so much for letting me spend some fun time with your children.  This was a perfect group of wonderful kids.  The children were so helpful and enjoyable. They were patient when they had to wait for me, were very polite in all aspects, and seemed to have a good time.

One of the kids asked when the next kids soaping day will be, so I asked when they would like it to be.  I'm pretty sure I heard a few "tomorrow" replies to that one.  I do hope we can do it again soon.

A special thanks to Plaid Peacock for letting us have this fun morning of soaping.  You can see more of what's going on at Plaid Peacock at their website or their Facebook page.  And if you live in the area, be sure to stop by and check it out.  There's something for everyone.  It's a great way to support local artists and small businesses.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Sound like fun! How many kids ended up signing up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had seven! It was so much fun for me - and I think the kids enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete