Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lime Green Frog Soap

I’m rarely at a loss for words.  But the past few days, words for this blog have escaped me. So I took my temperature.  Just in case I’m coming down with something.  The result was 97.8.  So I don’t think I’m sick.

While pondering where my words went, I walked by this cute little frog soap.  I don’t have much to say about him, but he makes me smile.  He is scented with a sweet lime fragrance.  Oh. And he's on sale for 20% off right now in my Etsy shop.


I want to make lots more of these in many colors.  I seem to be into bright colors of late.  I especially enjoy making bright primary, neon and rainbow themed colors.  What other color combos would be good for these little frogs?  They are the perfect size for children’s hands.

Well, I’m off to see if I can find where my words are hiding.  And maybe I'll make some soap while I'm at it :-)

Thanks for reading!

PS - Carol, here is a picture of the multi color fish.  The lines between colors are blurred.  I can do them more distinct if you prefer.  Just let me know :-)  Also, I just listed a these fish on Etsy in case you want to take a look at what the rainbow colors would look like.  The fish come either as a set or individually.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little frog, I love it! It would be fabulous if you had a rainbow set of little froggies, the kids would get a kick out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, Anne-Marie! I hope the rainbow set of little froggie soaps will make bath time fun for some precious little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean! Love Froggy. Can you make a rainbow set and then 1 with all the colors in it? I bought some paper froggies from University Book and Supply and they have some there that have all the colors in them. Splotchy-like, not in layers. Make sense? Clear as mud? :-)
    I have no idea where your words went. I will never have a blog because I am too lazy so no help from me. No one would ever read mine because I might post a few times a year, if that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol!
      I would love to make a rainbow set and 1 with all the colors. I'll send you a picture of a fish that's similar to the frog (sorta). I put a picture above of it so you can let me know if that's close to what you have in mind. If it's not, then at least it gives us a starting point :-)

      Delete