Friday, March 2, 2012

Orchid Soap


Isn’t it beautiful? 

A friend of mine who recently returned from Hawaii presented this orchid soap to me as a gift.  When she first gave it to me I thought, “What a cute little corsage!”   When I looked more closely and saw that it was soap, I was blown away.



I love the way it is packaged.  I’m impressed that it made the trip from Hawaii to Iowa without any decrease in quality.  It is so pretty, and it smells wonderful too.  I appreciate the craftsmanship that went into it and will enjoy looking at it and displaying it. 

Will I use it?  Now way!  Instead, I will continue to enjoy its beauty and fragrance for years to come.  And I will think of my friend every time I look at it and stick my nose near it for a little sniff of floral luxury.

Thank you so much, Pamm, for the wonderful soap gift!  I will treasure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment