Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fragrance Set Winner Choices

Yesterday I announced the winners of the fragrance sets.  I thought I'd let you know what they chose.  Two winners wanted fragrance #4.  That one is a very fresh Lavender Green Tea fragrance.  I don't care for straight lavender, but I do love this fragrance.  Bramble Berry has added Lavender Green Tea to their fragrance line. 

Look for more of this in the future.  I already have the fragrance in my shopping cart and have all kinds of ideas rolling around in my head for how I will use it.  So many ideas - so little time.  Sigh.


Although the second winner didn't get her first choice of fragrance, she will get her second choice, which is #3.  It's called Honey Orange.  It did not make it into the Bramble Berry lineup, but it's wonderful nonetheless.  I can smell the honey in it, but I just don't get the orange note.  The fragrance still smells purple to me. 


The third fragrance to be chosen is #7.  It's the one that smells like Hawaii to me. It's called Pikake Flower.  It is being offered by Bramble Berry as a limited edition.  If it proves to be popular, it may get added to their regular fragrance lineup.


I plan to offer some of the remaining sets on Etsy and in local retailers.  So if you're interested in any of them, please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment