Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Oreo Cookie


The 100 Years Birthday of the Oreo Cookie almost got past me.  How does that happen?  After all, chocolate is an integral part of my daily life.  Ask me the last time I went a day without chocolate.  You'll probably get a blank stare followed by nervous laughter.

Did you hear that March 6th was the 100th birthday of the Oreo Cookie?  I found it kind of funny that the Oreo’s birthday is on the same day as Dentist’s Day (see March 6th post).  Smile!


Remember the chocolate sandwich cookies (almost Oreos) I made during my recent chocolate frenzy?  Well, here’s a picture of some of them all packaged up and ready to go.  The plastic bag makes getting a good picture very challenging, but use your imagination and I'm sure you can see the cuteness of the set of 4 cookies in a bag.


Happy Belated Birthday, Oreo!

Thanks for reading!  Please note: I'm thanking you for reading.  I know Oreos don't read.

No comments:

Post a Comment