Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pastels for a Change

I have been enjoying making bright colored soaps of late.  I decided to switch it up and make some pastel soaps the other day. 

The flowers are made from glycerin.  On the others I used goat’s milk glycerin soap from Bramble Berry.  It’s a wonderful base, like the clear and white base I use from them.  I get many comments on how good it makes people’s skin feel after they use it.

Most of these are in soft baby scents including baby powder, lavender chamomile and sweet baby. 

They all have a nice fresh baby scent.  Since I won’t be rocking babies again ‘til Fall, these precious baby scents will help fill the void.

 Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pastels! I was going to say my favorite was the one with the circle embeds but then I decided that I couldn't decide! They are all great! Dose Sweet Baby actually smell like a sweet baby? Are they all BB scents? I've heard of the other two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. I love working with the goat milk glycerin base. The Sweet Baby doesn't smell as much like real baby to me as the others. It's real name is Baby Bee Buttermilk, and it is supposed to be like something of Burt's Bees. It's a very soft scent. The lavender and chamomile is from BB. The others are from WSP. I would tell you my favorite, but I really can't choose!

      Delete