Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bramble Berry S.O.A.P. Panel Fragrance Testing

I just found out that I got selected to be a member of Bramble Berry's S.O.A.P. fragrance testing panel.  I'm so excited and honored!

I can't wait to get started.  Already I'm planning what products I want to make - but I won't know for sure until I get to smell the fragrances. 

Please check back to see what I make and to hear what my thoughts are on the various fragrances.

Thank you, Bramble Berry, www.brambleberry.com for this exciting opportunity!

You can also follow Bramble Berry on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramble-Berry/100412115503

And here's the blog post where I found out that I get to be a tester.

http://www.soapqueen.com/bramble-berry-news/summer-2012-s-o-a-p-team-clap-clap-clap/#comment-41799

It will probably be a week before I receive the fragrances and start the testing.  I'll post pictures and thoughts once I have a chance to test the fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment