Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Website

I am very excited about my new website at www.soapartonline.com. I have lots of products up, and will continue to add products on a regular basis. I just switched hosts, and I could not be happier with my new host : )

Older posts will give you a little history about SoapArt. The short version is this:

I began making soap in 2008. Other products I make include lotion bars, lip balms and candles. All of these products are almost all natural and are offered at an affordable price. Many are offered in a wide variety of scents and colors. A big part of the fun of soap making is working with the colors and fragrances.

I always have new product ideas swimming around in my mind – it seems I have more ideas than I have time to create them : )

Do you have an idea for a product you’d like to see SoapArt offer?


No comments:

Post a Comment