Sunday, August 28, 2011

Robot Toy Glycerin Soap

I made a test batch of these cute little soaps today. They are a great size for kids’ hands at 2.5x2x.75 inches. The child will be able to get to the robot after several hand washings. A prolonged soak in the tub will hurry that process along. I would guess that a determined child could find other ways to release the robot. I need to test these to make sure the robot holds up through everything. They are scented with a yummy berry fragrance that kids love.

The pictures aren't the greatest, as I took them on my counter with wax paper as the background : ) But they'll give you the general idea.

Do you like the clear soap surrounding the robot? Or do you think white or colored soap to partially hide the toy would be more appealing?



No comments:

Post a Comment