Monday, August 29, 2011

Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Glycerin Soap

This is a revised version of one of the first glycerin soaps I made. On my first try, I made them in round molds with the oatmeal on the top part of the bar. Someone dubbed it my cheesecake soap. Yep, it did look a lot like a mini cheesecake.

I love the combination of oatmeal, wheat germ and goat milk in this soap. It’s so nourishing for the skin. The smell is hard to describe, but it’s absolutely delectable. I decided to make some sample bars as well as the full size bars this time. The sample size soaps make good gifts and are a great way to try a few fragrances to find your favorite. Or if you’re like me, sample sizes will give you lots of variety in case you just can’t settle on a favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment