Thursday, September 27, 2012

Caramel Apple Crunch

Doesn’t that sound like the perfect fall fragrance/flavor?
I made some wax melts in that fragrance.
They smell so delicious I decided to make the real thing! 
 
This Caramel Apple Crunch dessert showed up on Pinterest. 
You can find the recipe on the blog called My Wooden Spoon.
I couldn’t find Caramel Apple pie filling, so I improvised.
 
Ingredients
 
I dumped the pie filling into a 9x13 pan.
Then I poured some Caramel Ice Cream Sauce over it.
 
Next, I sprinkled the cake mix on top.
 
I added some more caramel sauce.
 
Then I poured the butter over the cake mix.
Into the oven it went.
I waited 50 minutes before taking it out.
 
Fresh out of the oven!
 
Naked in the Bowl

We added cool whip and dug in.
 
It’s very rich.
It’s extremely sweet.
I used almost half the bottle this time.
I think half of that would have been enough.
Next time, I’ll back off the caramel.
Just a touch.
Maybe.
 
You can always top it with caramel sauce if you want more.
If you’re craving a caramel apple sensation,
This recipe is quick, easy and delicious!
Thanks for the recipe, MyWoodenSpoon
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment