Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Brown Sugar Fig Cold Processed Soap


It’s been a long time since I made a loaf of Brown Sugar Fig soap. 
I think it was four years ago.
A friend recently got the last bar that I had tucked aside.
Cold processed soap just gets better with age.
It lasts longer.
It's even milder.
It has a crazy amount of bubbles.
She loved it!
She also loves my oatmeal soap.

This is the result of combining those two soaps into one.

The entire loaf is fragranced with Brown Sugar Fig.
I added some oatmeal to the uncolored portion.
That will add the exfoliation she likes.
 
This is just about finished curing.
Most of the soap is is already spoken for.
But I’ll set a bar or two aside for my Etsy Shop.
Let me know if you want one.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog - beautiful layers and I imagine is smells devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! I love the way it smells :-)

    ReplyDelete