Friday, September 21, 2012

Honey Almond Soap

When I first smelled this fragrance, I was not a fan.
But it grew on me.
Out of the bottle, it’s not impressive.
It’s very strong.

Then I made lotion bars with it.
The scent became very appealing!
Then I made some wax melts with it.
Amazing!
A friend requested soap from it.
I was eager to dig in.
I made a double batch.
One loaf has a dark cocoa line in it.
The other loaf has a honeycomb pattern on top.
If you are a soap maker,
you might notice that the soap was at heavy trace
when I smushed it into the molds.
It was the consistency of cookie dough!
If you’re not a soap maker,
the way to tell is by the little spaces or holes in the soap.
Both smell delicious!
This Honey Almond is just what the name says.
There are no undertones of amaretto.
It’s a very sweet smell.
I love it in wax melts too.
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment