Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tractor Soaps

Meet the newest SoapArt farm soap.

Tractor soap.

Some have black windows; some have blue.
The Facebook poll had a clear winner. 
You can see it if you go to my Facebook page.
Look for the post on August 28, 2012.

Monty said,
Blue for farmin' by day.
Black for farmin' at night.
And of course green, for farmin' with Deere 24/7."
 
 These are now available on my website.
They are also available in my Etsy Shop.

If you are local, look for them at
Mooroo
Randall’s
 
If you live in Maryland, look for them at
 
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved the tractor mold, and you did it justice. Your soaps are so totes adorbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the tractor mold! I wonder now why I waited so long to get it :-)

    ReplyDelete