Friday, September 23, 2011

Sandwich Cookie Soap

Do you like Oreos?  I have always loved Oreos.  After all, what’s not to love?  Instead of buying and eating a whole bag of sandwich cookies, I decided to make some chocolate sandwich cookie soap.  They are the same size as a typical sandwich cookie, which makes them a great size for big and little hands alike. 

They have a nice chocolate/vanilla sandwich cookie smell.  The jury is still out on whether they will squelch my cookie cravings.  I’m afraid I might just take a bite of a soap cookie one of these days!

I had a bit of a scare one day when I only saw two soap cookies on the plate instead of three.  I thought, "Oh no!  What if someone ate a soap cookie (like me in my sleep)!"  Fortunately, no one had.  There just was a cookie out of my line of site.  Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment