Glycerin soap is so fun to work with because of its versatility. I also enjoy it because I get so much feedback from people who have used it and can tell an improvement in their skin from the start. I have wanted to make candy corn soap for quite some time, but until now didn’t get the timing right. I finally time it during the fall season! It was fun (and slightly challenging) to get the colors to look realistic. I am really happy with how it looks and smells. I made a full size loaf and a sample loaf then cut them into individual bars. Now they are all wrapped, labeled and ready to go. The smell delicious even through the packaging. Yum! Now I’m off to sneak a few pieces of candy corn from my bag of the real thing.
Here's a look at the soaps.
Start Fast: Crochet Crop Top Patterns for Beginners
-
Find beginner friendly crochet crop top patterns with summer yarn and fit
guidance, a 7 point checklist, and Lion Brand kit picks to start your
project.....
12 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment