Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nougat Candy Sample Glycerin Soap

These cute little one ounce soaps were inspired by a nougat candy that contains chewy fruity pieces surrounded by white nougat.  So yummy!  The soaps smell kind of like fruit loops cereal.  They look and smell good enough to eat, but I’m sure they don’t taste as good as the candies themselves.

I took lots of brightly colored fruit scented pieces and then poured white soap base around them.  The result was a loaf of soap that I then carefully cut into individual bars that weigh roughly 1 ounce.  Each bar is unique, and it will change with use because some colors will appear that are now hidden by the white base.  This is one fun, delicious-smelling soap!

Here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea of what they look like.  If I could figure out how to send the fragrance through the computer, I think it would make your mouth water.



No comments:

Post a Comment