Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cupcake Soaps

HSCG Cupcake Soap Session with Ruth Esteves
 
Some finished cupcake soaps
 
Do you like soap cupcakes?
Want to see a how-to for making them?
 
Please check out my guest post on
Ruth's session at the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild Conference
 
You can find it on the Soap Queen Blog
 
The session was well attended,
And it was very interesting and informative.
 
Thank you, Ruth, for a wonderful session!
And thank you, Bramble Berry,
For the chance to attend conference and write about it!
 
Thanks for reading, Everyone!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for attending the conference for us! I've really enjoyed ready your posts, it has been like I was practically there. I can't wait for next year. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne-Marie - Thanks for giving me the opportunity to attend. It was a blast. Maybe next year I'll get to meet you!

      Delete