Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HSMG Annual Soap Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina

I am so excited to have the chance to attend the
HSMG Annual Soap Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina!
 
I have dreamed of going since I became a soap maker.
But I didn't know whether would ever get the chance.
Then along came this great opportunity.
 
I get to attend the conference as a
Guest Blogger for Bramble Berry!
 
Anne-Marie, owner of Bramble Berry and
the world famous Soap Queen,
Is unable to attend this year.
 
Why would the Soap Queen miss the Annual Soap Conference?
Her baby is due during the conference!
How exciting is that?
 
That's how this wonderful opportunity came my way.
I'm excited to meet fellow guest blogger,
Michele Lang, of Tierra Verde Handmade Soaps.
 
You can follow our posts on
 
If you are going to the conference,
I'd love to meet you!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I just cannot wait to hear all about the conference and I'm so sad that I will be missing it this year. Your blog will be the one that I'll be making sure to read this weekend before Bramble Girl gets here. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again, Anne-Marie, for the opportunity to attend the conference. I'm here! If you have to miss the conference, what better reason than the anticipation of Bramble Girl's arrival.

      Delete