I am very excited about my new website at www.soapartonline.com. I have lots of products up, and will continue to add products on a regular basis. I just switched hosts, and I could not be happier with my new host : )
Older posts will give you a little history about SoapArt. The short version is this:
I began making soap in 2008. Other products I make include lotion bars, lip balms and candles. All of these products are almost all natural and are offered at an affordable price. Many are offered in a wide variety of scents and colors. A big part of the fun of soap making is working with the colors and fragrances.
I always have new product ideas swimming around in my mind – it seems I have more ideas than I have time to create them : )
Do you have an idea for a product you’d like to see SoapArt offer?
4 No-Tool Ways to Wind a Skein Into a Ball
-
Learn four hand methods to make a neat center-pull ball without tools, plus
quick swift and ball-winder setup, tension tips, and a Lion Brand option.
The...
11 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment